- Fascial Integration Therapy: Introduction to a new and fascinating way to evaluate and treat patients.
- The band world: New insights into the anatomy, physiology and pathology of the fascia
Functional evaluation of the fascia: an effective, rapid and functional way to evaluate myofascial pathology.
- Basic manual techniques: specific techniques for trigger points and for mobilizing restrictions
- Neck and shoulder disorders: a district vision from a myofascial point of view.
- Training fascia theory: how to train the band to increase strength and endurance
- From the test to the training: How to translate the functional evaluation of the fascia in techniques and training.
Fascia training – practice in the classroom
Provide an overview of the fascia, its possibilities for assessment, treatment and training, to implement the technical baggage of the professional massage therapists.
theoretical – practical lectures
- 28 - 29 - 30 September 2018
Health care professions;
via C.D'Ascanio 4
Phone: ++39. 02.8266227
- Upon registration, by bank transfer or direct payment of the fee, to the Ecolife office